- Worship: (Matt 22:37) The first commandment is to "love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind." We desire an intimate connection with God by dedicating our lives to worship, prayer, and The Word of God.
- Relationships: (Matt 22:39) The second commandment is to "love your neighbor as yourself." By truly putting God first, all our other relationships flourish. We believe our families are the most important people in our lives. We also recognize the need to gather with fellow believers regularly to encourage one another. We accept we have a responsibility to bring hope to a lost and dying world.
- Authenticity: (Phil 3:12-13) We seek to create a safe environment for every believer, no matter what stage of their journey they are on. We all are a work in progress, walking out salvation, and endeavoring to discover our unique place in the body of Christ.
- Generosity: (2 Cor 9:10-11) With whatever resources God has blessed us with, we desire to bless others. Generosity is not limited to the giving of finances. We want to be generous in all areas of our lives, and with everything that God has entrusted to us to be stewards of.
- Humility: (Phil 2:3-7) With Christ as our example, we seek to empty ourselves of selfish ambitions and instead act in the interests of others. We are not after positions or titles, but we seek after the heart of God for our brothers and sisters in Christ, and for a lost and dying world.
- Honor: (2 Cor 5:16-17) We will look at one another through God's eyes, recognizing that every one of His children are valuable and loved by Him. We seek to draw out the potential in each individual, loving them through their weaknesses, and focusing on their strengths.